|SCHOOL LEVEL||AGE RANGE||ANNUAL FEES|
|OXIS Early Years||3+||$3,050||$1,650 x 2||$875 X 4|
|OXIS Lower School||5+||$5,400||$3,000 x 2||$1,550 X 4|
|OXIS Middle School||11+||$7,500||$4,200 x 2||$2,150 X 4|
|OXIS Upper School||14+||$9,500||$5,250 x 2||$2,750 X 4|
|OXIS Advanced||16+||$11,500||$7,000 x 2||$3,300 X 4|
Fees are set in US dollars. Foreign students must pay their fees in US dollars.
Local students can pay in Trinidad and Tobago dollars at a conversion rate of $7 TTD to $1 USD.
At OXIS we try to keep things simple, so we've collapsed all your fees into one annual payment. In keeping with our ecologically responsible position, this keeps parental transaction costs and complexity down, reduces administrative drag and allows us to focus on what matters — teaching and developing our children.
WHAT OXIS FEES COVER
1. Tuition. All costs for tuition are covered and there are no additional costs for any subject being done other than lab fees.
2. Cambridge registration. All our students are in Cambridge-registered schools at Lower, Middle and Upper Levels and take Assessment and Checkpoint exams to monitor progress and provide comparisons with other Cambridge International School students all over the world.
3. Textbooks (latest versions) for all subjects as available. OXIS is a low-ecological-impact school and issues only e-books to minimize deforestation. We use the latest editions of books to ensure that our learners are exposed to concepts at the cutting edge. Your children will be using the same textbooks as those in the top schools in the world.
4. Technology Fee. This covers firewall security, software licences and the technology platform for teaching. OXIS uses the best technology in the world in support of your child’s learning, so that they are ready to work internationally when they graduate.
5. Uniforms. Included in your fees are one full uniform set with the school logo embroidered or printed on as appropriate. School trousers and skirts are made to order for each student. Parents have the option to purchase additional uniforms should they wish.
6. OXIStudy. Our after-school programme is the envy of the world and is rooted in our philosophy that schoolwork is for school. This programme provides homework support and extra lessons, as well as examination preparations for children after school on a school-scheduled as well as an as-needed basis. Using the OXIStudy programme, there is no need for extra lessons.
WHAT FEES DO NOT COVER
Fees do not cover Cambridge test and examination fees, optional extracurricular activities by external providers, co-curricular activities, or field trips – any of which may incur small additional costs. It also does not cover foreign trips and independent certification for our OXIS Dive Program. As you would expect, these are undertaken on an optional basis only.
In addition to the fees outlined above, there is an annual campus contribution of $300USD and a security contribution of $200USD.
HOW TO PAY
If you decide to register, fees can be paid by cheque, ACH, cash or by standing order. Cheques should be made payable to ‘OXIS’.
As part of our commitment to care for our common home, receipts will be issued electronically and not printed on paper.